TC T/C Pyramid Hot Tent - the ultimate shelter for winter campers seeking warmth and versatility. Designed to keep you cozy during chilly nights, this tent features a removable groundsheet, making it perfect for both relaxed camping and campfire gatherings. Embrace the convenience of easy switching between leisurely camping and cozy fireside moments.
|Sleeping Capacity||2 persons|
|Dimensions||10.5 x 10.5 ft|
|Packed Size||22.8 x 6.7 x 6.7 in|
|Number of Doors||1 doors|
|Number of Poles||1
|Pole Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Flysheet Fabric||210g T/C|
|Carry Bag Material||210D Oxford|
|Floor Fabric||210g T/C|
Spent the night in freezing temps in this tent with a little stove and it was so toasty durable and just enough room for me all my stuff and wood for the night .
Keeps you very cozy
This tent has really impressed me! Its made of a super thick and durable material and it does a fantastic job at keeping the inside warm. Its super easy to set up and I cant wait to use it again.
This is a very thick tent. Looks like it will do well in cold weather. Havent tried to use an indoor chimney yet but looks like it will do the job
Took this to Zion for a couple nights over the weekend to see how it would hold up.
1. It was compact to travel with - would not work for backpacking because it's a little too heavy, but it was easy to travel with in the car.
2. Set up took a little while the first time. Some hints
- Stake the footprint/floor first
- Use one of the aluminum stakes as a guide - past the floor stake, directly out, will be where the tent stakes down.
- Staking out the snow/sod flaps can go where ever they land, but some tension should help them stay down if there is no snow/sod to keep the edges down.
- Make sure to fold out the peak vents BEFORE you put the tent pole in! The vent on the back side will be impossible to reach once you've got the pole in.
3. I used a cot, and one of the legs wore a small hole in the floor after just two nights! If you are using anything with sharp legs, you need to put something under those legs - the floor is not tough enough to stand up to sharp stove legs or cot legs.
4. With a cot in the tent, my head and feet were very close to the tent walls - wind gusts caused the tent to flap a little bit and hit me in the head or feet, waking me up the first couple of times. An air mattress on the ground would not have this issue since lower down, the walls are farther apart.
5. Zipping the door shut is interesting because you have to zip it all the way to the ground to get it shut correctly, and the pitch of the roof makes it hard to get it all the way down there, and at night, it's a little hard to find without a light.
6. Warmth was great! And even though I didn't like the edges of the tent flapping up a little bit in the wind, I did like the fresh air it brought inside.
All in all, I think the floor needs some reinforcement, and the setup and use scenarios need some fine tuning, but otherwise, it's a great tent for the money, and it has the capability to keep you comfortable all four seasons.
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Getting your order quickly shouldn’t cost a fortune. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free standard shipping. At checkout, just make sure to select the "Standard" option. Orders placed before 3pm MST will generally ship the same day; orders placed over the weekend or on recognized holidays will generally ship the next business day. Eligible orders will arrive 4-6 business days from the date of shipment. Next Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 MST in order to guarantee same day shipment.
Some Restrictions Apply:
Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes AK, HI, and international orders)
Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, travel cases, ABS airbag packs or cylinders, kayaks, SUP boards, surfboards, crash pads, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, rooftop tents & all other freight items
Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Offer available for a limited time only
Have questions? Contact one of our Gearheads on Live Chat or by calling 1.800.409.4502
New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we’ll issue your refund in the form of store credit. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery and may only be refunded for store credit. More information about Return & Refund Policy.