KingCamp 3 Season Adult Flannel Sleeping Bag for Cold Weather (-18 Degree) with Pillow and Fleece Liner
Free Shipping on U.S. orders.
1. Convenience: Two single sleeping bags can be combined into a double sleeping bag.
2. REMOVABLE FLEECE LINER: The outer sleeping bag and the fleece liner are the perfect combinations. You can use either of them independently. With a removable zippered fleece liner, it is convenient to adjust the temperature, whether you are in a cool or cold place. The fleece liner can be used alone in 77-68℉/25-20℃. The sleeping bag without fleece liner can be used alone in 5 ℉/-15℃
3. WARM: Crafted with high-quality material (cotton khaki shell + cotton flannel lining + REMOVABLE polyester fleece liner + polyester warm hollow fiber filling). It's soft, warm, and comfortable. Help you easy to fall asleep. Female comfort temperature: 3℃/37℉ Male comfort temperature: -1℃/30℉ Extreme temperature: -18℃/-0.4℉.
4. OVERSIZE: Large and wide sleeping bag (78.7+11.8×35.4inches) provides ROOMY, COMFY night's sleep for campers of all shapes and sizes. Wider than standard sleeping bags in 33” wide. You can easy to turn around and find a comfortable sleeping position. The soft fleece linner can let you enjoy a home sleeping!
5. FUNCTIONAL & PORTABLE: The internal pocket with velcro closure, help you to hold flashlight, wallet, keys, watch, and other valuables. When fully opened, it can be used as a cushion or mattress. The carrying bag can hold the rolled sleeping bag easily. Package size is 36.2xФ12.5 inches, weight 10.1 lbs.
6. GUARANTEE: We promise to offer you a one-year warranty policy. Please feel free to contact us when any questions. Hope you are pleased with your purchase in KingCamp.
Will there be terrible smells?
No, By cleaning it after using it every time, there will be absolutely no smells.
Is it easy to place back into the carrying bag?
If you roll up the sleeping bag tightly it is easy to stuff it back into the carrying bag.
Can you machine wash ?
The sleeping bag is suitable for machine washable. But it is best not to machine wash frequently, because this will destroy the warmth of the sleeping bag.