If you're a fan of seaside camping then you can't miss July - the perfect month that has the most mesmerizing beach view. You can sleep near the glorious sea or another water body, and enjoy the sight of the first rays of a new sun falling on moving waves...Wonderful, isn't it?
But meantime, Beach camping brings many unusual and unexpected instances that need Campers to deal with them quickly. It’s not easy, need campers understand these changing beach circumstances and do the right choice.
So KingCamp collects some beach camping tips and tricks for beginners, by which we wish can help them a little.
1. ABOUT CAMPSITE
Where to camp is an important decision that is going to decide your beach camping fate, so you need to pay more attention to it. You need to check different online forums and the National parks website to find the best-suited beach for camping in July, and these queries in mind:
- If camping is allowed in your selected destination?
- Is it open or closed due to cyclone season?
- If you can light a fire there?
- Is drinkable water resources available nearby?
- Is that beach safe for along stay?
- Can you take your vehicle there?
- Any other warnings, concerns, or tips specific to that beach?
2. ABOUT CAMPING GEAR
This part also is one critical stage for your beach camping preparations. For easy viewing, we have listed a pack list:
Gears for a night of sweet sleep:
- camping tent
- tent protector
- sleeping bags
- sleeping pads or mattress
- broom and Dustpan:
Gears for enjoying a delicious meal:
- beach chair;
- foldable table:
- camp stove
- water Pots
- trash bags
- dishwashing soap
- a few sharp knives
- First aid accessories
Personal hygienic items
- toilet paper
- paper towel
- hand wash
- other basic stuff
- insect repellent
- extra clothes
- bathing suits
Quite extensive, isn't it? Of course, this is the most complete list, you can trim it according to your needs.
3. ABOUT THE SECURITY
Your safety is the most important thing no matter where you camping. Never, compromise of taking proper safety measures.
- keep your tent stay away from tides
- never camping in storms or heavy winds
- don’t forget to apply sunscreen. Also, wear sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- using insects repellent to keep insects away
- wear life jackets when you want to go deep inside the water
- staying hydrated
- never swim in the deep sea without anyone knowing
4. ABOUT ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION
A love for beaches is part of being human, while the protection of the beaches is another important part.
- never throw any type of garbage in your surroundings
- never damage dunes in any way
- try to avoid disturbing animals. This is particularly important when they are reproducing or feeding
- don’t create obstacle courses for animals
- don’t feed the animals
- leave the natural environment as it is
- pick safer personal care products
Now, you already know enough basic knowledge about beach camping. What are you waiting for?! Go out and camp at the beach!