After miles of rigorous hiking, you need a restful recovery, and the KingCamp Air Sleeping Pad gives you just that. The durable-yet-plush polyester shell is tear-resistant, quiet, and very comfortable. The lateral baffles inflate up to 3.9 inches above the bumpy ground so you can sleep without a stone pressing up against your back. Enjoy a wonderful warm night with this air mattress wherever you are!
|Sleeping Pad Type||Self-inflating Pad|
|Insulation Type||Open-cell Foam|
|Sleeping Pad Shape||Rectangular|
|Top Fabric||100% Polyester PVC coating|
|Bottom Fabric||100% Polyester PVC coating|
|Carry Bag Material||150D Oxford|
|Dimensions||198 × 76 × 7.5 cm / 78 × 30 × 3 inches|
|Packed Size||81 × 18 × 18 c m / 32 × 7.1 × 7.1 inches|
|Weight||3.5kg / 7.7 lbs|
|Bite Valve Shut-off Switch||Brass with ABS Cap|
Easy to inflate, very comfortable!
From the moment I received it I could already tell this thing is the best designed air-mattress for camping. Here are all the brilliant things about this:
1. It's compact when deflated and folds so easily into it's bag (just half fold it twice, roll it, and it goes right in the bag)
2. The surface material top, bottom and all around is such great quality (on cold days it feels warm, and on warm days it feels cool).
3. The mattress is thick enough when inflated for maximum comfort (firm or slightly soft depending on how you like it)
4. The dimensions are perfect (wide enough for two adults and long enough for me at 5'11")
5. Two valves (one primary that has two screw open caps for inflation or deflation), with the 2nd valve located on one side that has a one way seal flap for additional manual blowing inflation. The mattress bag is also amazingly an air pump! I shall say no more. Have fun pumping the mattress!
6. The mattress is small enough in volume that if you are desperate, or on a backcountry/primitive site, the option to manually inflate by mouth is totally possible and efficient. Of course you'll be doing a lot of blowing. But the material and valves are such great quality, you'll feel like every single breath stays inside the mattress.
7. The insulation rating is high but still gets cold on odd a chilly nights (I tried late spring on a 50 degree F chilly night, with only a blanket over top, and felt cold and really needed a fully insulated all around sleeping bag).
We like it. Its comfortable
I was looking for a mattress pad for my RV Loft. The Double was just the right size width-wise and the 3-4" thickness was ideal since there's limited overhead space. Being able to control whether the air stays inside the cover or is allowed to escape via the twist-values as the memory foam is compressed is quite ingenious. Closing the twist values after the memory foam has expanded keeps the air inside the mattress so even though the foam pad is thin, it stays reasonably firm (comfortable) and doesn't "bottom out" when you move around. I really like it.
We give bought this for my son for camping was great he love it and easy to use
Color/Size:Khaki / One Size
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Getting your order quickly shouldn’t cost a fortune. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free standard shipping. At checkout, just make sure to select the "Standard" option. Orders placed before 3pm MST will generally ship the same day; orders placed over the weekend or on recognized holidays will generally ship the next business day. Eligible orders will arrive 4-6 business days from the date of shipment. Next Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 MST in order to guarantee same day shipment.
Some Restrictions Apply:
Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes AK, HI, and international orders)
Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, travel cases, ABS airbag packs or cylinders, kayaks, SUP boards, surfboards, crash pads, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, rooftop tents & all other freight items
Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Offer available for a limited time only
Have questions? Contact one of our Gearheads on Live Chat or by calling 1.800.409.4502
New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we’ll issue your refund in the form of store credit. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery and may only be refunded for store credit. More information about Return & Refund Policy.