Although there are a million ways to explore the world, few of them can bring us so many challenges and shocks as hiking.
1. CHALLENGE YOURSELF
Hike follow winding paths that weave through the mountains, scale rugged and rocky terrain, sweat drip on the ground, countless times want to give up but eventually take a new step again...There is no travel way like hiking that can temper our will and challenge our physical limits.
2. SEE INCREDIBLE LANDSCAPES
These hiking trails will take you to destinations you've never seen before. Hike a volcano in Indonesia, trek through the jungle in central or South America, explore the “mountains on the moon” in Uganda... The most amazing great outdoor view is waiting for the bravest hikers.
3. EXPERIENCE NEW CULTURES
The most off-the-beaten-track hiking opportunities in strange countries will bring you closer to the culture of the areas to get a unique travel experience.
Not only bring you incredible beauty views and adventure but also bring rewards because of exercise.
- Aid in weight control
- Improve muscle strength
- Lower body fat
- Improve cardiorespiratory fitness in your lungs, heart, and blood vessels.
- Improve bone density
- Lower the risk of heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, stroke, and diabetes.
- Improve sleep quality.
- Lower the risk of depression, as well as tension and anxiety.
- Hiking lowers the risk of colon, breast, lung, and endometrial cancers.
- Improve osteoarthritis outcomes
- Increase in flexibility and coordination
- Help get a better quality of life
- Lower the risk of early death
- Enhance relationships with friends and family
So Schedule time into your weekend to go hiking with friends and family in May.